For every Mission Pilot, there are crew members who make a rocket launch a reality.
Hybrid Moon is a streamlined team with over 25-years of barrier-breaking content creation for national & international brands. Launched in 1994, Hybrid Moon is built on a foundation of honesty, hard work, and, despite our obvious love of the moon and the solar system, a down-to-earth sensibility that brings a new level of focus and attention to our business partnerships.
Managing Director & Director of Photography
- Whether the mission objective is to foster existing client relationships or initiate the launch of a new partnership, every Hybrid Moon mission blasts off with Eric at the helm
- As Director of Photography, Eric commands every campaign on-set, with one eye on the mission map and the other on the horizon
- Remaining diligent yet flexible behind the lens, Eric allows every campaign to achieve pre-established goals as well as capture inspired and unexpected moments of brilliance
Executive Producer & Editor
- The planning and design stage of your Hybrid Moon Solution is achieved under the watchful eye of our Executive Producer
- From the moment we take on your campaign, Heather is there to understand your desired goals, anticipate any wormholes, and set a course that guarantees a smooth landing
- Ensuring your campaign messaging is captured and delivered in a cohesive manner is just another of Heather’s many responsibilities aboard the Hybrid Moon shuttle
- As Senior Editor, Heather’s keen eye for structure and design is on full display as she frames and finalizes your content to maximize its impact on the viewing audience
- Matt draws on his 20+ years of writing and production experience to offer a fresh perspective on all Hybrid Moon missions
- By absorbing all of our client’s desired campaign goals and research he creates a foundation from which to begin every production
- Regardless of the format; be it digital, print, broadcast, or a live event, Matt’s writing has already begun to save our clients time and teleport their content into another galaxy
Producer & Writer
- Chelsea is an experienced writer and producer, production manager, field producer, line producer, and script supervisor.
- Skilled specifically in script analysis, screenwriting, and copywriting with a Bachelor of Arts – BA focused in Communication and Media Studies. She studied under Pilar Alessandra while in LA, honing her craft in script supervising and writing led her to work as a writer for Dreamworks Studio Awesomenesstv.
- Worked as a production coordinator for Amine’s music video “Shimmy” and produced commercials for Tender Loving Empire, Disney, Dell, National Geographic, REI, and Nike.